I have so much to be thankful for this year. It has been a year of incredible growth for me.
- I have learned to make myself a priority
- I am learning to lay to rest the old damaged me and replace her with a new healthy me
- I have learned to appreciate the fact that I have a job that I love even on the days I do not love it so much
- I have met some of the most incredible, supportive, amazing and wonderful people in this new journey to a healthier me
- I have reconnected with old friends
- I have been told I inspire and encourage others (what a gift this is to me)
- I am finally truly happy in my own skin
- Pounds and inches have been replaced with happiness, joy, muscles, self respect and an understanding I have never had before, just to name a few
- I have become surrounded by THE most amazing, strong women. Coaches through #BeachBody who have given me so much support. Introduced to incredible women in the challenge groups who go through this same struggle and offer up support and advice as if we have been forever friends.
I love my life, I love where I live and the people I am surrounded by. If you had ever told me that in a short 4 months, my entire life would be changed forever by an incredible product called #Shakeology or a lifestyle change called #21dayfix and #cleaneating I would have thought you a bit touched! Never in a million years would I have thought I would be hiking and walking 6-15 miles a day! ME the woman who came home from work and lay on the couch until I went to bed!
I have started dog/house sitting for friends, it is like a mini vaca! Even when my rent was raised so much that I am unsure I can continue with my #Shakeology and this City I love so much is making it very difficult to afford to live in, I am much less stressed than I would have been a year ago. I am hoping I can find a way to continue with the shakeo for a bit longer as I truly believe it has helped me in this journey, but if I cannot I will be able to find a way to continue on my journey to be healthy. My journey towards total healthy may get slowed a bit by it but I will not give up.
Life is what you make it and for the first time in my life I believe that I alone have the power to make mine any thing I want it to be and I choose AMAZING!!!
I signed up to be a coach for Beach Body, I have not really done much with that but I am so happy to say I have 2 wonderful women who have signed up under me. If you are interested in changing your life forever, for finding joy in the everyday things, to being able to start truly living your life, let me know I would love to share with you this amazing new lifestyle.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving day!!